Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Don't ignore Twitter. Bombs are being dropped.
04:53 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 May, 05:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Like....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
25 May, 02:35
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
their depopulation agenda has been playing out for many many years already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claire Beadie @ScottishBraveheartDruze74
24 May, 02:40
I have a wee look every now & then through my fiancé John's Twitter.
They disabled my account like a lot of us awakened soul's.
I sent an appeal few weeks ago and they refused to unlock account but obviously they said no (knew they would) so I replied "I'll ask Elon Musk to restore it 😆xxx

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
27 May, 12:44
In response Claire Beadie to her Publication
Girl, they have suspended three of my accounts, you shoukd totally make a new one! There are some really great family members over there that continue to ressurect daily. Kim and Tyker have been through so many accounts but everyone shines bright together and we always find each other again. Can't wait to see you there!

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
21 May, 03:21
✨🌟💛🙏💛🌟✨

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
21 May, 03:20

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
21 May, 08:01
Who do people follow on twitter? I can't remember any of my old following people.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
27 May, 12:45
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
waQieQaQie17 is one of my favorite accounts over there.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 May, 06:22
i cant wait til they get ti the part where us anons where thrown off by direction of our own government. doozy.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 May, 05:14
Whats the backstory between EM & CH?

21 May, 05:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

21 May, 04:49
This is jnteresting:

“Tesla is building a hardcore litigation department where we directly initiate & execute lawsuits. The team will report directly to me.

Please send 3 to 5 bullet points describing evidence of exceptional ability.

justicetesla.com”

Lined up well with my TS posts about justice.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 02:03
Retrain in Constitutional Law?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 02:12
A Men.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
21 May, 04:20
how come I cant find Sabrinagal on twitter???

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
21 May, 05:41
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
She's on Telegram now: The Sacred Blue Tent Channel

memes matter @NoComment
21 May, 03:26
lurking

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 May, 02:37
GEORGENEWS, [May 21, 2022 at 1:05 AM]
Durham Activated
Sussman trial proving RussiaGate was Fake Slander
Elon Musk going scorched Earth, amplifying said Russia Hoax
Biden follower Audit exposing twitter as a Bot wasteland, raising questions about the 81 Million...
Ratcliffe dropping former Q articles with Major Sauce linking Hillary to the Plan "to Vilify Trump"
Title 42 Protected by Federal Courts
Netflix laying off their "Most Vocal Social Justice Warriors"
Truth Social opening up Country wide, total anon party 🥳
Arch Bishop denying Pelosi Communion
GW Outing His Illegal War in Iraq

Man it is NOT a good time at present for the Deep State 🐸🇺🇲👊🏻
Nows the time to push! Get all your best dirt and pile on!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 May, 01:39
Caps = 26.
TS = 16:53 > 48.

The only way is the military.
Is the calm before the storm almost over, VK?

“What storm, Mr. President?”
“You’ll find out.” — DJT.

Bombs away!!!

https://youtu.be/VrF7alkwd...

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
21 May, 01:27

Ann Holden @Amandpms
21 May, 01:27

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 May, 11:35
😂🫶

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 May, 11:16
Q 26.
The Military is the only way

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 May, 10:58
never ignore the enemy.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
21 May, 07:05
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Keep your friends close and your enemies Closer!!!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 May, 10:53
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It's like a afternoon soap opera, especially if you get lost in the comments.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 May, 11:53
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I've got a tab for his profile open ... on firefox ... easy peasy ... always on 😆

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
20 May, 09:02
I dropped a statement from Rand Paul . I have since deleted due to the fact i did not see it on his account. I apologize I should have check his account first before sharing.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 May, 08:54
Hillary is being crucified on Twitter! 💥💥

it is an amazing sight to see!! 🤣😂🤣😂

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 May, 08:53
Still hanging in on Twitter🐎

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
20 May, 07:57

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 May, 07:54
Enjoying from the sidelines. Comfy AF 😎

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
20 May, 07:58
#NCSWIC = = = > < >
Twitter Bird Prophecy = = = > < >
Ecc 10:20 = = = > < >

For a Bird of the Air Shall Carry the Voice,
and that Which hath Wings Shall Tell the Matter.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 May, 07:52
WWG1WGA...The World is watching 🇨🇦