Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 02:58
For Non-US Anons that want to join Truth Social now, you can try VPN with US IP address (there are some free options, just search for it on Google or wherever you prefer) and use this website for phone verification: https://us-phone-number.co... As far as I know it only asks one time for phone verification and that is during registration process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
20 May, 01:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There must be a good reason they don't want non-US caliens on there. Will wait. I am done faking things. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I believe that it might be server and funcionallity issues, if released worldwide, rather then something else.
01:02 PM - May 20, 2022
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
20 May, 01:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Maybe.
Have a good time one there.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 May, 01:06
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Hopefully soon will be WW release.