Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
For Non-US Anons that want to join Truth Social now, you can try VPN with US IP address (there are some free options, just search for it on Google or wherever you prefer) and use this website for phone verification: https://us-phone-number.co... As far as I know it only asks one time for phone verification and that is during registration process.
02:58 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
20 May, 01:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There must be a good reason they don't want non-US caliens on there. Will wait. I am done faking things. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 May, 01:02
In response MvA_r to his Publication
I believe that it might be server and funcionallity issues, if released worldwide, rather then something else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 May, 04:52
merci beaucoup 😎✌️pour l’info

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 May, 04:10
bots use phones so that form of verification to me is crazy.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
18 May, 03:53
UM+ (+meansultramaga supporter from outside the USA)

Red Edge @Rededge
18 May, 03:44
Thanks Johnny 😊

18 May, 03:38
@johnnyq
Wow,..many thanks for this valuable hint! Thanks. will try this when I get a chance. If it works, we'll find each other! I love this interplay of boundless patriotism and friendship

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 May, 03:24
@S0f17 did you see this?

18 May, 03:39
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you for your attention. I appreciate that