Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
20 May, 12:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't have a profile pic up for TS yet as the vibes aren't working for me over there...
thinking of using this one for grins. Wat y'all think? ;)
Keep smiling, praying, and BELIEVING, @VK & AU Fam!
God already won!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 May, 10:12
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I deleted my account from T.S. that I opened a couple of days ago. Started to see drama and didn't want any part of it.

metal master @metalmaster
I’ve been on TS about 2 months and am having a great time. What kind of drama did you experience?
11:30 AM - May 20, 2022
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by metalmaster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from metal master, click on at the bottom under it