JET2 @JET2
18 May, 05:17
• Q Phones Are Here. NESARA / GESARA. Money Stolen Returned. Back To We The People: Q Phones are here and being manufactured in Germany and the UK, with software from the US. Q Phones will become the direct tool for credit and expenditures domestically and internationally. Seven billion Q Phones will be dispersed to all people on earth. The QFS will create it’s own Internet.
• The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary HD: https://youtu.be/oYhCQv5tN...
• JFK Jr. Restored Republic VP under President Trump: I am a Social Democrat like my father & that’s why I said Roses are Red but I am not Blue. Today’s Democrats might find it surprising that I am a supply-sider. I am following conservative policy. I look forward to tax cuts for better life quality in the United States. Anti-communism is my political ideology. Social Democracy is against Modern Democracy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
"Q phones"...I like that.
09:34 AM - May 20, 2022
In response JET2 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it