Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 12:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
We are electro-magnetic beings.
The prison is in plain sight. with a cage that many feel the
need to depend on.
The frequency of our bodies is also controlled by GWEN towers.
If we are held within certain parameters electrically and vibrationally, we thus become enslaved and cannot vibrate at the frequency needed to evolve and move to where we need to be. All by design.
"They" put fear in people ( what if an EMP goes off?) to use psychological warfare against us.
I say bring it down... We have no idea where we will go as one, but I guarantee it is better than living in shackles someone else put on us.
08:03 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 May, 11:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I AM Is the Key to the (unlocked) prison cell door...

😇🙏💫✌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 May, 11:10
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Ah yes, the great I Am....

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 May, 10:45
We’ve underestimated our own pure power… until now. ✨☀️✨
We were born to fly❤️

20 May, 10:48
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
And fly, we will!!!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 May, 09:56
makes sense.

20 May, 09:59
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
I think this is what his original post was pointing at.
We will be free....

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 09:37
So when you read that, do you immediately start singing "The Electric Slide?" 😉☺️💃🕺

I do.💃

https://youtu.be/jW3TSBu7J...

20 May, 09:40
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 May, 02:12
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
....giggle.😄🤗.....im gonna follow u if i may ma'am.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁.....btw, i have no heart emoji.😑

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 May, 09:34
What Heaven is Earth? [They] made it Soul Prison.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
20 May, 09:09
My mentor, Hanna Kroeger- Boulder Colorado, you can google her name, taught this very thing, as the basis for electro magneto therapy, otherwise known as "the laying on of hands",- *I* am a touch healer.