Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 May, 01:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Has anyone noticed that the electrical substations has completely have upgrades? Looks like they got rid of the big transmitters and is now only a switch stations. Only my personal observations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
20 May, 01:17
is that what I think it is? looks like industrialized Tesla coils. Just a guess it's hard to tell. 🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
20 May, 11:54
time to do some scketchy shit? 🍿👀

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 May, 10:29
;)

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
20 May, 10:27
I was just joking with my cousin about something silly and texted Today’s the Day! Now I wonder is today the day?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 May, 10:23
DAAAAANGGGG ok !
lets do it!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
20 May, 10:10
Monstrosity...

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
20 May, 10:05
We require energy but our electric grid is a pretty ugly structure and, I sense, pretty primitive. So many technologies have been withheld from us just to make sure a few people at the top reap financial benefits. How sad that, as a species, we still think like that. Imagine where would be if all humanity worked to find the best technologies to move us forward.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 May, 09:54
Time to unplug?

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 May, 09:21
🧐

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 May, 09:21
🧐

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
20 May, 09:24
Goid Morning VK- ☀️
Have you reached 177.6 lbs? update would be nice
its fryyyyday-

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 May, 08:59
Lets see whats really going on

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 May, 08:57
I thought that was a ship at first glance.
Are you testing out your dashcam?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
20 May, 08:47
Wow, if the power goes out in central Texas, I will have to head for the mountains or die. I had a sunstroke when I was little, and now at 72, I am intolerant of extreme heat. Yikes!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 May, 08:40
Rolling blackouts incoming?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 08:28
TTDSSS doodahhhhhhhhh🎶 Good fabulous FRYday😊 LFG😎 Mama's buying more xrp today so delay this til around 2ish😅😅😅

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
20 May, 08:11
It's forecast to be near 100 degrees here in Ct. this weekend. lol, will be painful if we lose power. time to fill the pool

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
20 May, 08:47
In response barry burgess - Z to his Publication
We have the opposite going here in Colorado Springs. Snow storm in late May 🥹🫣

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 May, 08:03
We are electro-magnetic beings.
The prison is in plain sight. with a cage that many feel the
need to depend on.
The frequency of our bodies is also controlled by GWEN towers.
If we are held within certain parameters electrically and vibrationally, we thus become enslaved and cannot vibrate at the frequency needed to evolve and move to where we need to be. All by design.
"They" put fear in people ( what if an EMP goes off?) to use psychological warfare against us.
I say bring it down... We have no idea where we will go as one, but I guarantee it is better than living in shackles someone else put on us.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 May, 10:45
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
We’ve underestimated our own pure power… until now. ✨☀️✨
We were born to fly❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 May, 11:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I AM Is the Key to the (unlocked) prison cell door...

😇🙏💫✌

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 May, 07:40
Doo dah ... doo dah

arba happihr @arba
20 May, 08:31
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
TIMBER!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 May, 07:15
For realz?

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 May, 07:06
Power Plant.....Blackout inbound ✅

Lily B.... @LilyB
20 May, 06:35

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 May, 06:29
What's you up to VK?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 06:13
Ahhh, yes...the ghost ship. Good Morning Vincent! May your day be joy filled. hugs🕊💞

Red Edge @Rededge
20 May, 06:08
👀

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 May, 04:42
Blackouts are necessary

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 May, 04:43
6:56 TS
17 ❤️

May 20,2022
5 2 2 2 2
13 🍀

judi jones @justj88
20 May, 04:18
lightening up the darkness again ..showing the people whats going on its the only way right now..