Martin Geddes @martingeddes
That TS is digitally geofenced to the US is interesting to me, as MAGA is American (clue in the name) whereas the movement is global. Which parts of this shift in humanity advance where, why, and how? If America (via 2A/1A) has been the last bastion of freedom (although Russians might disagree) then is there special treatment? Is the future still nation states as we have known them, or something else? Do we all become American (by Constitution)?

I don't feel left out as such, as it's perfectly reasonable to launch a US-focused platform to solve a US-focused problem. I also don't have any strong urge to hang out with angry and semi-awake people. The real "win" is getting back the social graphs we had on Twitter and being able to reboot our social media while owning our own connections (without the need for intermediaries).
05:10 AM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 May, 09:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Dude most of us here in the US dont even like it.
Its whack.
Glad we all here.
Love you forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 09:29
What is coming as for much of this...is yet to be revealed. There is a plan in place that perhaps will be acceptable....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
20 May, 08:42
You aren’t missing anything, Martin. The value is here.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 May, 05:15
No TS for me.
TS is a sacrificial lamb.

Not becoming American by any deed.
Each nation has its own beauty and will remain sovereign.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 09:27
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
💥👊💥🕊💞