Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
PLEASE PRAY FOR DR ZELENKO, HE IS BEING ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A BLOCKAGE IN HIS HEARTπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™!!!

THIS IS FROM HIM πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Important new update on my health.

Regardless of what happens next I just want to thank you all for your prayers, kindness and support over the last few years. It has meant so much more to me than you could ever know. Please continue to fight for freedom and NEVER allow tyranny to win.

May God bless you all.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

ZelenkoProtocol
07:26 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 May, 03:02
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
21 May, 03:00
πŸ™πŸ»Praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
21 May, 10:55
sending prayers and healing light energy!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
21 May, 10:54
πŸ™

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 May, 10:51
just seen him on X22 oh my πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 May, 10:50
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 May, 10:48
i pray that it’s a trustworthy MD and that everything goes smmothly and he recivers quickly

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 May, 02:11
just prayed for himπŸ™

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 May, 10:23
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
19 May, 10:18
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 May, 09:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Free Bird @DCast
19 May, 09:46
The Left get rid of more 'Real Drs.' and keep their minions who serve them unknowing (some knowingly).
Thanks for letting us know. I pray GOD gets him 'fixed' and out of the devil's Palace (Hospital)❣️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 May, 09:29
πŸ™πŸ™

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
19 May, 09:22
πŸ™πŸ™

Paul Bruton @DrB
19 May, 09:20
πŸ’•πŸ™

kathy miller @Enlightened
19 May, 09:17
Many prayers for you!

Judy Waller @Judyk
19 May, 09:06
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
19 May, 08:53
sending prayers for Dr Zelenko

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
19 May, 08:48
this sickness is not unto death, but that God will be glorified ! Be healed Dr. Zelenko!

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
19 May, 08:48
this sickness is not unto death, but that God will be glorified ! Be healed Dr. Zelenko!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 May, 08:46

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 May, 08:43
πŸ™πŸ’™

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
19 May, 08:43
Dr. Z is a warrior. Prayers that the surgery goes well. πŸ™
He is so very loved, appreciated and respected.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 May, 08:32
Dear GOD please take care of Dr Z. It was his medicine that got me through when I was really sick. I love this man. He speaks truth to power fearlessly. Please GOD, we need him here. Bring healing to this beautiful healer.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
19 May, 08:29
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 May, 08:18
Lord, please intervene and place your healing touch upon Dr. Zelenko. He is a hero for we the people, and a brave warrior for truth. We ask for Your miraculous healing for him. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. πŸ™

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
19 May, 08:16
Prayers for Dr. Zelenko. πŸ™β€οΈ

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
19 May, 08:05
Praying for Dr. Zelenko. God bless him for all he has done to help people around the World!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 May, 08:03
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ