Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 May, 01:42
The next 3 months will be dramatic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
Just in time for my Birthday 8/12. Hopefully the best present ever!
06:44 PM - May 19, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 May, 11:49
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I made a comment on a Telegram channel the other night that our new economy and Constitutional Republic were being set up behind the scenes and all the fake Biden drama would be over by the end of the year. A military vet replied that I was 100% correct. I'm hoping he was someone with ties to Special Ops military groups. The military is really the only ones who have a clue right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 May, 10:16
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Thanks for sharing. I think many in the Military are in the know.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
20 May, 11:36
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Dear God I hope you are right that it will be over by the end of this year. Unfortunately my feelings are this is not ending, we will still be suffering with this movie in 2023 and possibly 2024. I pray I am wrong.🙏