Authentic Citizen @Socrates
19 May, 02:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 May, 03:15
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
ANONS IN 1.6.2022 AFTER BIDEN HAND OVER USA SOVEREIGNITY TO WHO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 03:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
46 is taken.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 03:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What about 47?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 04:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
None of the dreams pass 2023. Its a new unchartered.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Speaking of dreams. Had a vivid one when I did my last Electronic fast 1st wk of May. Made sure to write it down after I woke up.

All of us Anons met below a school gymnasium. We were all talking back and forth and being loud. You stated in the midst of the chaos "I want to reiterate to you how important it is that this war happening now is over everyone's Soul and [they] are trying to damage it." I wasnt sure if this meant damage as in a Karmic sense where we damage our own Soul by our actions of if it were a type of damage inflicted on our bodies that could effect our Souls.

So I ask you if Vibration could effect the Soul the same way it effects matter. You stood up walked to the door, opened it and said "Get your cleats on. I'll give you a demonstration outside." When the doors opened a blinding light shown in. That's when I woke up.

Was waiting to post until something vibed with the dream. Kind of makes sense to me now tho with your electricity damaging us post.
10:48 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 May, 01:03
Ok cool cool dream. I especially like the part where VK says for everyone to get their cleats on and go outside! And then the blinding light ✨✨
Maybe your dream is saying we are almost ready for Go Time. :)

20 May, 04:31
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Hoping so!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 May, 11:45
ty for sharing, wonderful dream!

just thought i'd interject bc have had a bunch of
very poignant gymnasium dreams over the last 30 yrs
and crowded gymnasium dreams are said to mean
a lot of powerful spiritual helpers and activity going on
in one's life, individually and bigger picture, that one
might not be fully aware of... for the good ofc!

19 May, 11:53
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Wow. Thanks for that! Had no idea that's what it meant.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 May, 11:33
Whoa. I've never read anything like this on any other platform. Thank you Jesus for bringing me here. All of this makes sense somehow. I want to be in a place with all of you anons physically or on some level that we may not understand yet(or I don't understand, as there seem to be those who are on different levels). I feel so blessed to be here at this time.

19 May, 11:37
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
The Vibes you'll get here from other Anons are totally different than any other platform. This is the Anon home base where we connect, Vibe, and learn. Glad you're here!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 May, 12:53
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Welcome! We all made it here somehow...divine serendipity is a real thing. 🙏

memes matter @NoComment
19 May, 10:53
God created everything with the word=vibration/frequency/song, jesus reminded us of the authority we also have to create:)

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 May, 11:00
In response memes matter to her Publication
word sound power

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 May, 11:00
In response memes matter to her Publication
thank you for this. egyptian song has been resonating
this plays in my head in the background
https://youtu.be/vf6jBP4YX...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 May, 10:51
wow

19 May, 10:54
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
It Vibe with you?