Authentic Citizen @Socrates
19 May, 02:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 May, 03:15
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
ANONS IN 1.6.2022 AFTER BIDEN HAND OVER USA SOVEREIGNITY TO WHO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 03:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
46 is taken.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 03:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What about 47?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
None of the dreams pass 2023. Its a new unchartered.
04:18 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
19 May, 03:50
Let me look into my crystal ball…..I see you in 2024 VK & you are standing on a stage overlooking a huge crowd. It’s the beginning of the 2024 Presidential campaign. People’s emotions are running extremely high but in a good way,. They cannot believe what an anormous sacrifice that this man standing before them & his entire family had done to save our great Country & by extention, saving the World. We missed you terribly. Twenty five years is a long time to be away from us. We can’t believe our eyes. I do believe in miracles. THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 May, 02:04
I take it as a good sign for the new vision we all have been manifesting towards

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 May, 12:30
back to 19 not 47...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 May, 11:04

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 May, 10:50
What do you know about the calendars VK ? David Straight said there is 13 months in a year not 12 and 28 days in month so what year would it actually be in now ?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 10:48
Speaking of dreams. Had a vivid one when I did my last Electronic fast 1st wk of May. Made sure to write it down after I woke up.

All of us Anons met below a school gymnasium. We were all talking back and forth and being loud. You stated in the midst of the chaos "I want to reiterate to you how important it is that this war happening now is over everyone's Soul and [they] are trying to damage it." I wasnt sure if this meant damage as in a Karmic sense where we damage our own Soul by our actions of if it were a type of damage inflicted on our bodies that could effect our Souls.

So I ask you if Vibration could effect the Soul the same way it effects matter. You stood up walked to the door, opened it and said "Get your cleats on. I'll give you a demonstration outside." When the doors opened a blinding light shown in. That's when I woke up.

Was waiting to post until something vibed with the dream. Kind of makes sense to me now tho with your electricity damaging us post.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 May, 11:45
ty for sharing, wonderful dream!

just thought i'd interject bc have had a bunch of
very poignant gymnasium dreams over the last 30 yrs
and crowded gymnasium dreams are said to mean
a lot of powerful spiritual helpers and activity going on
in one's life, individually and bigger picture, that one
might not be fully aware of... for the good ofc!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 May, 01:03
Ok cool cool dream. I especially like the part where VK says for everyone to get their cleats on and go outside! And then the blinding light ✨✨
Maybe your dream is saying we are almost ready for Go Time. :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 May, 10:47
Dreams and/or Visits to the future 🙏?

Operation Looking Glass?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
19 May, 10:45
we are not meant to see, maybe so there are 0 preconceived notions. sometime we create without understanding how or why. keep being you, step by step faith in good things. Being gratefull is more powerful than we understand. i sit with 1 eye patched as it heals. life takes longer, has challenges but when i feel it i just put up all the thank yous. from still having 1 eye to being in outside watching my plants. the feeling that washes over me is incredible. The world i choose to see is creating itself around me. other things seem to be fading.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 May, 10:37
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 May, 10:27

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 May, 09:41
I have a feeling we build it...all together.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead type of vibe!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 May, 10:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes! Spoiler Alert !
A Beautiful Brave New World.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 May, 11:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Teamwork makes the Dream work.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 May, 08:52