Authentic Citizen @Socrates
19 May, 02:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 May, 03:15
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
ANONS IN 1.6.2022 AFTER BIDEN HAND OVER USA SOVEREIGNITY TO WHO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 03:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
46 is taken.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 03:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What about 47?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 04:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
None of the dreams pass 2023. Its a new unchartered.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
we are not meant to see, maybe so there are 0 preconceived notions. sometime we create without understanding how or why. keep being you, step by step faith in good things. Being gratefull is more powerful than we understand. i sit with 1 eye patched as it heals. life takes longer, has challenges but when i feel it i just put up all the thank yous. from still having 1 eye to being in outside watching my plants. the feeling that washes over me is incredible. The world i choose to see is creating itself around me. other things seem to be fading.
10:45 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it