MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 May, 09:21
i keep seeing posts with same themes.

government to sign away sovereignty
government to tax unvaxxed
government to clamp down on dissent

this will keep getting worse until everyone gets to the point where they stop paying attention to government.

this will keep going until we revoke our consent to be governed.

there will never come a point where the government will stop these atrocities. the government has no other function.

this used to be hidden but the awakening and revelations will keep making it more visible until every one of you declare divine individual sovereignty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
ive been thinking about this as well. if we only focus on the bad, evil people… all were gonna see is these bad and evil people doing evil things. our collective consciousness benefits from from each individual focusing on what we want, instead of continuing to focus on what we dont want. Weve spent years doing this a
09:25 AM - May 19, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 May, 12:02
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Y E S - desire from the heart our world and with intent manifest it into being and assume it has already happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 May, 09:30
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
and if we agree to let anyone have power over us, we consent to being victims.

there is no exception.

there is no benevolent ruler

you either choose to retain your power or you choose to give it away

i love trump but i will never consent to being governed by him or anyone else

you cannot have it both ways.

i will always choose to have my own power.

i do not value protection, convenience. money, sex, etc. that i would cede my power for them.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 May, 11:55
haha. been following you long time, some posts made me say “what?”. I was open to hearing everyones views. lately you, your post, and these two today make me smile and giggle. you must be too! seems like you are witnessing your post coming through fruition. cheers!!! the great awakening!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 May, 12:00
YES we all need to be ourselves, sovereign entities capable of loving caring and respecting others and not in need of government control