TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
Before November of 2020 when I was instantly, abruptly and, I believe, supernaturally awakened, I did NOT believe that vaccines are dangerous depopulation, disease causing tools of the deepstate. But I have learned. They are. I agreed to receive my first and only flu shot in December of 2018. The nurse aggresively offered it and, after hesitating a minute or two, when she came back to my room, I said yes. Just a year before on Dec 24, 2017, I came down with the absolute worst sickness of my life. I called it the flu. It claimed more lives from my State (Delaware) that season than usual. That's what led me to get the flu shot a year later. So 3 mths later, I first got an unusual itchy, insect bite like rash over most of my body. Then the even wilder itching of my hands and feet. Then the dk urine, lt stools, and jaundice. I had hepatitis that did not test positive for A, B, or C. Was treated rudely by 2 doc's offices. Sick for 3 solid months. Liver damage. Connected.
09:13 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TweezleZimm Thomas, click on at the bottom under it