Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So the enemy has attached every "conspiracy theory" to the label "QAnon" and denigrated them as beyond investigation and patently ridiculous.

What happens when that flips? If the masses come to recognise one "QAnon conspiracy" is fact… complete structural failure of the false narrative.
06:19 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 09:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
For everyone to remember where they were when realizing the "crazy" people were actually right we need to build momentum...
Let [them] attach us all over😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 May, 09:50
Its comin…….😎💃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 May, 08:20
it's interesting, I have had a Q sticker on my back window of my car for 2+ years now. Just recently I am getting a lot of honks, thumbs up etc....

Ken Mac @KenMac
19 May, 08:18
That's THEIR problem. 🤣

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 May, 07:47
😉

Red Man @2PillarPortal
19 May, 06:42
Skippy's Garden Menu is Telling for ALL

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 May, 06:34
Martin, I'm sure you saw the painting of Trump with the "Q" in the upper right-hand corner that was presented to Eric Trump by Don Jr. on stage a few evenings ago. That just had to make the media go insane. How much more proof do the sheeple need??? Q is an actual REAL thing, a phenomenon, not a "conspiracy theory."