Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 May, 11:20
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
BidAn - 49.3% followers are fake

Obama 49.6% are fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 May, 11:24
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Right.

Numbers for real ones shrinking daily.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 11:29
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less gotta factor in the fiat paid in dummies.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 10:27
'Bandwagon' Marketing Strategy

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 May, 09:45
I absolutely love Bioclandestine and the truths he has brought forward. I've always had the feeling he is another actor though, a WH filling in some dots. Love him just the same though.😇

19 May, 10:23
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
💯

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
19 May, 09:31
I believe they are using certain influencer's names (ie doctors for Covid) and generating comments (AI generated?) that support their position. They then fill it with supportive responses from bots/trolls to make it look like their position is right and supported by the majority. At this point in Covid, I can't believe the medical doctors being used are actually tweeting out these comments. I see it with politicians too. It's all AI!

19 May, 09:41
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Yep

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
19 May, 05:12
a lot of 15’s
29’s
and
5:5 in Elon’s tweet
👇👇👇
MSM clear up targeted
👇👇👇
Think public & private Twitter accounts

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
19 May, 04:45
and the
public & private twitter accounts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 04:11
what he said.