Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 May, 02:25
I HAVE TO GET OFF HERE AND GATHER MY THOUGHTS. I JUST WANT TO CRY!!! I am SO MAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 02:28
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
What’s wrong Mary Beth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 03:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No, My “ husband “ ( quote because still married even though he left us ) wont stop with the mental, emotional abuse.

connie wright @cowri
18 May, 04:03
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
YOU stop it by NOT responding to it. YOU are better than that. Don't let anyone's words take over your thoughts. God loves you. Your 'husband' feels low of himself / he is trying to make you feel as low as he. It's hard to ignore but you must. Show you Children you are strong through strength. We love you - God loves you - he don't matter in our lives or yours.

Thank You! I Love yall too! He just gets to me, because I NEVER did to him what he keeps putting me through. Now he dont even care if the other half the rent for my daughter and I gets paid… he has a place… he moved to his moms amd left us here. He knows I will have to pack my daughter and I up and move to my dads ( and I believe Tank knows why I dont wanna have to go there ) … but I will do what I have to for my daughter and I.
04:57 PM - May 18, 2022
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it