Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 May, 06:02
Once you understand the fraud involved, it becomes psychologically difficult to continue to participate in the extortion schemes like local taxes and vehicle licensing. There is a "deadweight pain" to knowing. You can ignore their demands and make them come after you, pay up from your meagre resources, or fight back and force them to prove the obligation and lawfulness.

I can't wait for this whole thing to collapse. Don't care how much hardship is involved. Bring it on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
The fraud in every area and how they have weaved their network is shocking and disgusting at the same time. Our house tax increases the full 10% every year. Oh am so ready to fight this only if I knew how. Tomorrow 3 of us women are going to the local ISD board meeting, my first time (none of our children in the ISD). only 2 conservatives on the board rest liberals. My best guess, they won on rigged voting and most likely paid plants. The schools especially the high school culture has become so abhorrent that it makes me fight in some way for the children in general. At this point I have a feeling that even head of school and teachers are planted in strategic positions. Am told they are trying to break into smaller districts within to push out the 2 conservatives in the mid terms. Oh please I pray that mid terms destroys their network into pieces.
01:04 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
18 May, 02:37
In response God Wins to her Publication
feeling your frustration - OR election fraud is rampant - have no idea how to fight, what to do. All I can do is personally keep myself healthy and strong. The evil feels insurmountable. It's difficult to know who to trust - I just go by my gut feelings.

Get this - parents are reporting that in our school children who identify as animals are allowed/encouraged to be animals. Animals do not have to do schoolwork and are allowed to practice sex in public. Apparently, (as reported from their contacts) police aren't allowed to arrest "animals".

Harder to believe every day - but these ladies have school age children and have to instruct them not to "play" animals at school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
18 May, 04:00
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
This is absolutely absurd. Mind my asking what part of the country you are reporting this happening? 🤯🙏🏼