P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
From DiscloseTV: "Press Sec. Jen Psaki mocks the Space Force, the United States' new military branch."

Do you really think Patriots in our military will allow another satanic POS to take control of our Country? Not gonna happen!! πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/disclo...
02:48 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
03 February, 06:03
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
JEN PSAKI IS A COMMUNIST, CAUGHT WEARING PINK HAMMER AND SICKLE HAT......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 February, 11:06
I dont think there is one likeable thing about her.

Grace Messina @Grace26
02 February, 07:26
shes such a dimwit.....i cant stand hee voice

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
02 February, 06:39
She's trying so hard to channel her inner Kayleigh and it's quite comical IMO. She's such a wannabe πŸ˜†

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
02 February, 04:05
be gone demon πŸ™„her days are numbers

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
02 February, 03:43
shes a pos

Gumbo Girl @1_Dark_2_Light
02 February, 03:42
Nothing she says matters. She can make fun of Space Force if she wants to. The world will find out that she’s been filming these press briefings at a movie studio!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
02 February, 04:11
In response Gumbo Girl to her Publication
Exactly!! It's funny when you see it for the show it is!

Anessa dalton @squeezics
02 February, 03:25
I am not even sure how she got or even qualified for her job she has NO answers what kind of a press sec holds press confrences and DONT know answers.......... pretty sad!

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
02 February, 03:14
eww...I really don't like her😑

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 February, 02:57
Fooking C**T!

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
02 February, 02:55
so don'tlike her!

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
02 February, 02:55
Orange Bitch Bad

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
02 February, 02:54
Yikes!!! I have a son in the Air Force and we share a parent's group on FB with the Space Force (as that's where most began their careers) and they will be outside her house with pitchforks once this gets around. She's garbage!

Dario Lacic @CroPat
02 February, 02:52
Absolutely not. But it seems there is a Military Law on place since yesterday?! IMO seems that arresting Myanmar's DS POS yesterday wasn't coincidence either..

Dario Lacic @CroPat
02 February, 02:53
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
*in

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
02 February, 03:24
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
this date has been changing everyday but is always a day behind the current date.atleast since ive been watching it since jan 20th

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
02 February, 02:51
anyone catch Mr. Science on the last briefing? OMG!

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
02 February, 02:50
OMG throughout this whole journey I've kept my cool but this person is the most irritating excuse fir a human I've ever come across. How dare she mock the people that protect her.

DanieD RodriQues @Missdiorwho
02 February, 02:49
she will have to circle back on that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚