Kim Runner @kimrunner
5 New POTUS posts on TRUTH Social - 6:59am, 8:00am, 8:09am, 8:47am & 9:39am...

*2 pics
09:46 AM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
21 May, 03:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
18 May, 04:35
I was given a link to a site where you could view certain important posters post on Truth Social and other sites the other week. Trouble is I lost the bookmark tidying up my phone. Being a Brit and not allowed on there yet it was useful 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 May, 11:33
Hi Kim ! The candidates are Ultra MAGA so exciting thank you for posting . It’s gonna be a really good day I just know it.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
18 May, 11:23
Off Topic Question.
How do I view replies on TRUTH Social? I click on the reply button and only get the option to write a reply but not to view existing replies.

Thanks!!!

Scat ling @scatling
18 May, 11:57
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Under the post to the right there are 3 dots ( ... )Click on them, and it will bring a pop up that has options. The first option has an up/down arrow and says Expand this post. Click on that and you will find all the replies.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
18 May, 11:07
Hi Kim. Thanks for posting the new POTUS posts for us. A lot of us are still unable to get into Truth Social. Much appreciated.