Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
19 May, 12:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ima lil' late to the party, but good evenin'...and a big ol' WTX howdy do. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 May, 11:54
Good evening VK!
Hope you had a good day!

9 second video
Mirror/flipped

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 May, 06:41
Been so busy today! Morning-evening VK😊

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
18 May, 03:37
You know how WeGo.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 May, 03:26
Happy New Day Vk & Patriots.

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 May, 01:25
TS 9:38

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 May, 11:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Knock an "N" on its right side and it becomes a "Z". Js. 😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 May, 01:21
Good morning & :)

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 May, 01:13
Enjoy this beautiful spring day!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
18 May, 01:11
good morning 🌞❤️🥰

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 May, 12:52
Lmmfao 🤣🤣🤣 Too cute 😍

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 May, 12:44
Good morning VK

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 May, 12:40
animals always get a smile😊 nice way to start the morning

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 May, 12:04
Good afternoon VK.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
Good morning, VK. 😀

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
Good Rising VK

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 May, 11:53
bonjour 😎✌️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 May, 11:52
Good morning! Ready to feel some real wind!!!

Spent time with family that I have missed but was told that we cannot talk about "certain things" (anything important), in order to keep the peace and "be respectful". Adopted consensus seems to be that this is a tolerant approach in dealing with someone intolerant (me). 🙄

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 12:02
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Sorry 😔 I can relate. They like their heads in the sand, it’s more comfortable there. Pay no mind, that’s what we are here for. 🙏😊

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 May, 11:39
Good Morning, Sir!! The sun is shining...it's warm...a beautiful day for everyone I hope.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 May, 11:37
Good Morning VK , How did Tik Tok get this video me ?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 May, 11:40
+1 with POTUS

Q 938
N does not refer to Nazi.
The continued Nazi ideology is relevant.
Events will clarify.
Think subgroup.
Q

Q 939
So Hitler was a puppet of the controlling families of the NWO?

Q 1140
Memembers

Coincidence?
Has the error been corrected?
Why not?
Q

Extra ME less your E plus I.

Fix Algorithm.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
18 May, 11:27
Good morning Sir

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 May, 11:24
Good morning VK!
Can we go now?:)

TS 9:38>21:38

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
18 May, 11:16
Good morning everyone ...

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
18 May, 11:08
Is that what you call a golden doodle? Seeing alot of gold lately. I have never seen an A pillar marked in a vehicle before

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 May, 11:55
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
Nice catch 👊👊

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 May, 11:02
GM VK, yesterday you sure schooled TS on what #vibecheck means! 🤣😂. That was so Fun!

My Black Golden Doodle, Coal says GM 🐾!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 May, 10:59
Against the wind. We may get separated but we always find our family. AU

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ducks Blown Away By Wind - YouTube

Follow me on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/daybreakdawn3 Cute and funny video. Ducks blowing in wind. Fun. Wind blowing ducks. Ducks blowing in the wind.Foll...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 May, 11:05
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ 🤗

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 May, 10:58
GM VK
what up Dawg! were my Dawgs at...
APL = 9.14/10 ... 1023 post = 123 vibes always
white squall watch the water type vibe new banner pic🤔

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 May, 11:09
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Dmx - Where my dogs at - YouTube

DMX

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 May, 10:58
Yo VK! 🌞

Whatup Patriots!? 🇺🇸🦅

trueblue @trueblue
18 May, 11:07
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
GM Bay! you on truth yet?