Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 May, 01:23
TRUTH Social Desktop Version is Live...

https://truthsocial.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 May, 07:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I still cannot seem to register. Any name or symbols I put in says already taken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mimi Law @Hananiah
17 May, 10:24
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I had the same problem then I changed the password I was using and it worked. It said username taken but it seemed to be related to the password. Hope this helps.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
Awesome tip! ❤️ I encountered the same problem with registering and thought it might be related to the password. I simplified the password several times and it still didn't work.

I came across your post and decided to make it even more basic and it worked immediately. 💯 Thanks!
03:06 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Mimi Law to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike LSGA, click on at the bottom under it