Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 May, 10:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
18 May, 10:10
Aborted at the phone number demand. Previously I had thought it was tied to the app only working on iPhone. Not enough trust left in me to give up information that they don't need.

Tying a phone in would also preclude having an 'anon' profile and a public 'real name' profile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 May, 06:37
my own TS experience --

original registration didn't reserve username
created a new one last night (after 4 attempts)
seeing slight quirks in functionality
overall appearance looks very familiar 😋
AU is and will remain #1 home

TS - THEMJWilliams

Mich Towns @mtowns9
18 May, 04:33
Its still only available in the US. There are many Americans living abroad, like myself, who look forward to being able to utilize this platform.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
18 May, 02:37
Thanks so much

Red Edge @Rededge
18 May, 12:41
Not for us Aussies yet

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 May, 09:33
not working for me................

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 May, 09:14
my Truth account...

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
18 May, 12:09
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
i just followed you on TS

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
17 May, 08:47
i made it on there too https://truthsocial.com/@C...

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
17 May, 08:33
Just signed up. Got right in, no issues.

https://truthsocial.com/@w...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 May, 08:12
It does want your phone #

I refused to give it to Twitter & other platforms & I refuse to give it here

Seems like I remember a few months ago that all you would need was an email & username & getting on would be easy peasy

Think I'll skip it for now

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 May, 08:27
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
IM IN NO HURRY SAME INFO HERE NOTHING WE DONT SEE

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 May, 07:30
I still cannot seem to register. Any name or symbols I put in says already taken.

Mimi Law @Hananiah
17 May, 10:24
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I had the same problem then I changed the password I was using and it worked. It said username taken but it seemed to be related to the password. Hope this helps.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 May, 07:30
Finally got on Truth.... Maga Mutt CaroleParnell

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
17 May, 07:21
Love to see it!!! We are a special army❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 May, 07:23
In response Jason Beneventi to his Publication
Yes we are :)

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 May, 07:18
Cant get on. Having trouble recognizing sign in
Anyone else having issues with windows?

17 May, 07:24
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
The servers are getting bombarded, so it's being glitchy.
keep trying and it will eventually work!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 May, 07:18
Was already following you😇, will follow everyone I see from here! I'm preppygardener on TS

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
17 May, 07:07

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
17 May, 06:48
Been a very fun first day, web browser = awesome @perfectsliders " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@p...

17 May, 06:54
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
i already followed you there

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 May, 06:27
Well I signed up for this back around the first of the year and still no verification email
Now there's talk about having to give phone numbers & needing VPNs
Think I'll just stay here & on Gab if it's that complicated

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
17 May, 06:20
Still waiting impatiently in AUS ...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
17 May, 05:40
Wow! I'm on! @scatling

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
17 May, 05:34
Thank you! I am Nakiau on truth social.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
17 May, 05:19
Didn't expect it to work, on Linux laptop with Firefox.
Woo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 May, 07:16
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I'm Preppy Gardener there. Will follow.😇

Olaf Koll @OlafK
17 May, 05:11
not working in germany ?!?