Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 May, 12:01
Anyone feel something different today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Have had a lot of energy today, started cleaning out my closet and getting rid of a lot of old stuff first thing this morning. The weirdest thing happened though.

I was sitting on the closet floor in front of this 16 space fabric shoe organizer thingy, sorting which things I was going to donate. About 4' x 2'. I was eye level with it and noticed the entire thing was flipped upside down. I put it together myself about 3.5 years ago and it was not like that. There were frayed edges showing on the shoe openings, the underside was up, but the shoes were all in the same position. I'm a total detail person, so the wrong side showing every day would have driven me crazy.

Have been scratching my head all day, it is so bizarre...almost like a GLITCH, a scene that was reset but a detail was missed. And it makes me wonder... 🤔
11:22 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it