Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 May, 10:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 May, 10:14
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I am so sick of seeing homeless Veterans coming out of the bush or counting pennies to buy a water on a hot day before just standing on the street corner - it absolutely infuriates me ! I dont care if they have a drinking or a drug problem, yhey should still bave a solid roof over their heads and assistance 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Our Vets should never have to pay for a drink of water, a home, or medical care!!
10:19 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 May, 10:52
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It is bad enough they have been used as the Deep States Military , which is devastating for all of us, in itself, so the least that we can do is make sure they are looked after .

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 May, 11:12
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Yes Sunny, it's devastating! My Dad was a Marine for 27yrs, WW11, Korea, and Vietnam until his death. They have given so much for this country, and received so little in return!! God Bless You!