Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Kay Faith @Kayfaith
17 May, 11:51
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
My father passed away on February 25th. SS took back his payment for February by lowering my mom's payment for 4 months to repay the February 'overpayment'. It makes me so angry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 May, 11:50
Many make much less than that; then pay on their medical or personal debt, until $460 is left for their monthly nut.

I know that person. Looking forward to Nesara to correct this injustice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We the People @grandmatobe
17 May, 11:44
😡now my blood pressure is up

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 May, 10:17
AND, if a SS recipient is over paid for any reason, they must pay back, their own money!! Something's wrong with this!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 May, 10:14
I am so sick of seeing homeless Veterans coming out of the bush or counting pennies to buy a water on a hot day before just standing on the street corner - it absolutely infuriates me ! I dont care if they have a drinking or a drug problem, yhey should still bave a solid roof over their heads and assistance 😡

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 May, 10:19
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Our Vets should never have to pay for a drink of water, a home, or medical care!!