Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
11 July, 08:46
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I hope this is true. I know it is possible and should be true, but if enough people dont believe and manifest it can it still come? I feel disappointed in the people. They seem to prefer slavery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
11 July, 08:50
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
✨🦅💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 July, 08:38
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
11 July, 08:33

David Treciak @scifiwriter
11 July, 08:23
Hallelujah! Our long national nightmare is coming to an end.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
11 July, 08:23
Hallelujah! Our long national nightmare is coming to an end.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 June, 11:51
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ALL!👏👏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏♥️♥️🌹🌹