Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 May, 11:13
We have a problem of epic proportions in America that no one seems to talk about.

The younger generation doesn’t know how to do anything.

We need to go back to the trades.

Skilled labor is in the hands of the elderly and robots ain’t gonna fix it anytime soon.

The schooling system has EVERYTHING to do with this problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
17 May, 01:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My son is 14 and learning. When he was 4 I had to hide the screwdriver because he took screws out of everything he could find and bring me a handful. I wouldn't know where they came from until a cabinet door fell off or something. Now he's the one who reads the instructions and puts our furniture or whatever together. If he doesn't know how to do something, he'll look it up on youtube and figure it out. You can literally learn anything on youtube. He also puts all the groceries away because he likes to know where things are and he holds doors open for women and anyone older than him. He still has alot to learn but he's well on his way to becoming a man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
Bravo to you! Children now days are lost.
05:44 PM - May 17, 2022
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melanie Rieger, click on at the bottom under it