I just signed up to Truth Social.

But... Anonup will always be my Home ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
04:47 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 May, 06:39
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I just found you, followed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 May, 06:23
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 May, 05:45
Thatโ€™s how I feel I just joined anonup this month and true social. Anonup feels very cozy and family like to me. We will see what true social turns out to be but this feels like home to me

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
17 May, 05:32
๐Ÿ˜‰Found and followed.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 May, 05:35
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Thanks I just followed back โ˜บ๏ธ

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 May, 05:25
please look me up Pepe_t_ and give me a follow i would love it @JudyinAmerica

Gerri World @Gerri_World
17 May, 04:50
I will follow you there now :-) I know if is hard, but we need to bring the Truth to people any way we can so the more platforms the better. On Truth, I am @Gerri_World

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 May, 04:55
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Awesome I'll follow you back.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 May, 06:40
In response Gerri World to her Publication
found and followed!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 May, 04:49
How long did it take to get the verification email ?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 May, 04:54
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I got the email this morning but for some reason it wouldn't take my number. Then it said registration was closed. It had me stumped, so I later took @JohnnyQ 's advice and used https://us-phone-number.co... to get a number that would work.

Also I had to change my VPN or it kept saying registration closed.

Good luck and hope to see you on.