Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Joined Truth Social today. VPN πŸ’ͺ
02:21 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 May, 10:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Got in this morning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
18 May, 10:24
QPatriots17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 May, 08:23
I tried with VPN & got through with email verification, but then it asked for a USA mobile number which I don’t have.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 10:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 May, 08:05
I can't get Truth Social cause I don't have an IPhone. Has Truth Social launched their PC / Laptop version, which is where ALL my sites are accessed from? I'm Old School. NO BIG DATA Plan on my phone.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
18 May, 10:27
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
The desk top version is working now, you can also sign up with your phone, just sign up through the web browser and it will work.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
18 May, 07:59
Just followed you there as well as those that posted their handles here, DOVES_FLY

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
18 May, 06:03
I followed you there.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 May, 09:24
Found and followed!
Kim V KimEv

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 May, 09:07
follow me back sassy patriot gal

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
17 May, 09:05
dis yoy johnny? πŸ’—

connie wright @cowri
17 May, 09:00
Am I the only one that can't get on because I do not have a cell phone? :(

18 May, 07:54
In response connie wright to her Publication
😁Nope. I just signed up via the web last night. DOVES_FLY

joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 May, 07:44
I'll find you. Just joined about an hour ago

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 May, 05:12
Me too guys it's open to Android and my laptop now! So you should all be able to get on now!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 May, 04:52
Me too...coming to find you

joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 May, 07:46
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Found you JV

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 May, 04:51
I applied very early - during the Beta phase - but so far, haven't heard anything. Waiting patiently. :)

18 May, 07:56
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I did too. Been waiting. So i just went on and signed up

Angel Joy @superradangel
17 May, 04:09
Found you! This is so fun the reuniting going on!! AND ITS THE 17th!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 May, 04:02
Congrats, (please don't abandon us) ...
Bring us the gold nuggets !!

The Rubber Duck ℒ️ @TheRubberDuck
17 May, 03:41
found/followed on TS. πŸ‘

I’m @therubberduck

17 May, 09:09
In response The Rubber Duck ℒ️ to his Publication
ive been following you for a while rubber duck sassy patriot gal

Lily B.... @LilyB
17 May, 03:23
Followed

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
17 May, 03:17
Followed you there.. LuckysusiQ 😊

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 May, 03:03

17 May, 09:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
followed you PeQQy

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
17 May, 02:56
πŸ’›

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
17 May, 02:56
superb- I found you and a lot of AU on your followimg list too. kek! Thank You!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 May, 02:55
...i'm back...πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
17 May, 02:50
just went over and followedπŸ˜‰

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 02:53
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
Followed backπŸ’ͺ

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
17 May, 02:49
yay! tell us how you like it in a few weeks ;)

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
17 May, 02:49
No apple...never apple...will join when roll out online soon.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 02:52
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Works on desktop and mobile browsers now :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 May, 02:44
βœ…πŸ™πŸΌ
beverly1111H

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 May, 02:39
If all my online stuff is done on my desk top (in the UK) does that mean I can't sign up until it's open to non US Countries πŸ˜•?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 02:41
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
You can with VPN now if you are not from the US. For now it's only available for US users without VPN.