Kim Runner @kimrunner
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 8:03am Eastern...
09:10 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 May, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
More like Pieces

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
18 May, 11:16
i hope so Sir 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 May, 01:33
Someone so the gematria thingy on PEACE!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 May, 01:41
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
lol...it's 30 > 3
BUT it's prob all of the caps added together!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 May, 11:18
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Biden Dead.....Check 1111..........Back Again..........Cabal fall......

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 May, 09:52
Has to be codes in this because I cannot possibly imagine why we would care what happens to these two "STARS." I don't care who, what, where, when, how, or why. We have much bigger fish to fry than these two distractions.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
17 May, 09:32
Personally, I don't really care. I used to think Depp was really talented, but he, like many others in Hollywood, has fallen by the wayside and is now "damaged goods!" It's a sad waste of humanity.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 May, 09:42
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
agreed - probably a bigger reason why he tweeted that!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 May, 09:29
Hahaha...
I know there are many who would say Prez posting such a story is "not very presidential!" The other side of that coin for me is this: We have a President who is a REAL person and not a plastic phony! And what we also see, is a person engaged in the culture!

The Left despises the fact that Donald Trump is a regular guy-- who is also exceptionally smart, a billionaire who is bold and not intimidated by others with money and not tempted or involved with all the corruption and inhumane things they are involved in, he has an exceptional wife and family, he LOVES people of all financial strata, (he ACTUALY cares about people and made the lives of countless better when he has been made aware of their circumstances!!),and he LOVES the USA and what it stands for, AND he is more than aware of all the harm the LEFT has done against Americans-FOR YEARS! and wants to see Justice administered to them!

But we who know all of this. We LOVE him, right?? The LEFT hates that too!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts