Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I love you all - This group is ready - What rally happened on the place or planet we call earth. I'll start was his a tree??? I can share much more if you all want to see.
12:43 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
17 May, 12:56
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
if that's a tree stump where the rest of the tree that would be miles high?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 May, 01:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
That is the right question????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
17 May, 12:52
We could probably take a core sample, and find rings, if it were a tree.

17 May, 01:34
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Look it up - They found the roots below - FACT check me please.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 May, 12:47
yes!

17 May, 01:32
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Enjoy.... Be well....

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
17 May, 12:45
of course, it was now lets go deeper what happened in close encounters a group of people were drawn to this for a purpose.

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
17 May, 12:46
In response The Darthman to his Publication
just like the movement they were all called nuts! and guess who was right. keep kicking ass!

17 May, 01:29
In response The Darthman to his Publication
There are other big trees - Mud fossils.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 May, 12:44
Thank you - would love to see!

17 May, 12:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
- Just a quick look at mud flood fossils - Now you have to fact check me. I'm nothing.... Have fun....