Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 05:13
🇷🇺⚡Russian hackers from the "Killnet" team announced the launch of a global cyber attack on the US, UK, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland and Ukraine

This is stated in a video message published on their Telegram channel. Countries that openly support Russophobia were targeted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 05:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Listen you guys I want you to give some serious consideration to what is your plan if there's no Internet!
No this is not fear mongering I'm just saying if the Internet goes down I know that a lot of people are struggling right now and a lot of people already feel very alone in this but you're not alone in the this God is going to be with you every step of the way and I just want people to face the fact that there might be some time some days that we don't have Internet to connect to each other.
idk if this signal app will contineue to work with the internet down but ya might want to try setting up some frens and or family on it just in case it does.
We have talked about this for a long time But have you really considered what it will mean in reality to you
Love you all
Nana

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 May, 05:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
if the internet goes down, i say we all go outside and do barefoot grounding. we will ‘feel’ one another and remain in sync.

stay safe, all.

Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Positively Negative, click on at the bottom under it