Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 05:13
🇷🇺⚡Russian hackers from the "Killnet" team announced the launch of a global cyber attack on the US, UK, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland and Ukraine

This is stated in a video message published on their Telegram channel. Countries that openly support Russophobia were targeted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Listen you guys I want you to give some serious consideration to what is your plan if there's no Internet!
No this is not fear mongering I'm just saying if the Internet goes down I know that a lot of people are struggling right now and a lot of people already feel very alone in this but you're not alone in the this God is going to be with you every step of the way and I just want people to face the fact that there might be some time some days that we don't have Internet to connect to each other.
idk if this signal app will contineue to work with the internet down but ya might want to try setting up some frens and or family on it just in case it does.
We have talked about this for a long time But have you really considered what it will mean in reality to you
Love you all
Nana
05:19 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 May, 07:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
is there an AU group on Signal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 08:23
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
WWG1WGA

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 May, 08:24
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
good question - and how do we find it? WWG1WGA???

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 May, 07:39
will be busy dealing with those going absolutely bonkers because their phone and net are 100% their life. thry wont know how to do anything, without it. they will freak. we wont, we will ride it out.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 May, 05:49
Very good point Nana.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 May, 05:37
If they shutdown the internet, they will probably limit access to your own money, blame the internet outage. Stock up on essentials. Grow food. Get a good supply of medicine. Silver coins are increasingly difficult to buy but never too late to try.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
16 May, 07:28
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
gee so pick up some of the old fashion cc swipe machines and the carbon paper. 😛 problem solved... 🤣🤣🤣 granted most of these people wont have the understanding how to use it...

16 May, 07:33
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Mostly ppl that Nana thinks have a good idea where we will land think it's best to have 2 wks to a month and that is just good to have all the time imo. Nana is prepared for longer but everyone cant make those types of preparations.

I will say tho that a lot of Nana's preparations are also life changes on a permanent basis.
For instance I would prefer to grow my own vegetables.
I would prefer to buy my beef and pork from the local farmers and processors.
I prefer to make my own meals most of the time.
I prefer water that doesnt contain flouride.
I hope that we see permanent changes for all food sources, and utilities!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 May, 05:32
if the internet goes down, i say we all go outside and do barefoot grounding. we will ‘feel’ one another and remain in sync.

stay safe, all.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
17 May, 08:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Ill be out there barefoot

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 May, 01:12
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
🙏❤️✨✨

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
16 May, 05:28
Thanks sistar, 5:5. I have already provided important info to my soul family so they know how to connect with me there. Everything is gLowing to be okay. We R all in this together, no fren left behind. We R on each other's team.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 05:21
Will keep scanning WiFi for Em=c2😅 A lot of unread books to read in the meantime.

16 May, 11:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nana will be fine, I know I give a lot of time to this but if I cant do this I have soooo much to do, I never get bored. I have God and exploring this connection to His consciousness and telepathy and telekinesis, I have grands, gardening, painting, so many things I need to read, and have now purchased a journal to write about all these visions and my connection to my guide the last 3 yrs. I have it in pics and notes on external hard drive.