WHO WOULD LIKE TO GOVERN THE WHOLE WORLD
AND KEEP US SLAVES.
β™Ύ

LOVE WILL REIGN IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH.
β™Ύ

THE LIGHT WILL NEVER BE OFF.
β™Ύ

https://t.me/Loop00_00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 May, 11:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It's the "END OF THE WORLD" of Living in FEAR-BASED Reptilian Brain Survival Mode, Ruled by those who Keep People Purpetually Preoccupied on Locked into a Permanent State of "Fight/Flight/Freeze"--and Extremely Limited/Limiting State of Being which Prevents People from Experiencing Higher and Deeper Levels of Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Well-Being and from thus Creating a World Based Upon that Consciousness (i.e. Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and "Self-Actualization").
We are all "Wired for God"--Every Child Born is the "Christ Child" who Embodies the Innocence and Purity of the Source. If a Child's Physical, Emotional and Mental Needs are met by Adults who are, Themselves Physically, Emotionally and Mentally Whole--Adults who have the Freedom to Create a Safe, Loving Environment through which the Child Can Unfold the Goded Potential Within Them, then that Child will Grow Up to be a fully Realized Embodiment of Love Itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Beautiful beautiful beautiful, Craig πŸ™
So true.
A lot of wounding & damage to heal
but I believe it can be done
in the twinkling of a star πŸŒŸπŸ”†πŸŒŸ
11:34 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 May, 12:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In A Moment, In the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, At the LAST TRUMP; for TRUMPET Will Sound and Dead (i.e. the Spiritually Dead, who are Living in a Fear-Based Illusory Sense of Separation A-'Part" from Source) Shall Be Raised Incorruptible, and WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED." -1 Corinthians 15: 52.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 May, 10:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Always seen it this way.
I believe/know/feel it in my entire being πŸ’―πŸ’₯πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ