Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 May, 04:02
Once people have the “aha moment” for crypto and blockchain, its going to rewrite history.

Finally power to the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
If I had money to invest, I would…. ALSO… Someone would just have to tell me exactly what to invest in and where… BUT… I only have 30.00 to my name..
04:04 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 May, 05:48
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Last time I bought a silver coin from a local gold/silver shop on main street, it was around $30. Felt better carrying it around me than having virtual numbers on internet in a system no one seems to know how to protect. If I get robbed, the thief gets a piece of valuable metal. And I know it never lost it's value. Things that are easier to understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 May, 04:09
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
With u, and know God will increase that as You need each and every time. 🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 May, 04:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Wish I was able to…