Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Once people have the “aha moment” for crypto and blockchain, its going to rewrite history.

Finally power to the people.
04:02 PM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 May, 06:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No more changing/hiding history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 06:12
I live in NY. The LIBERALS still have their big fat state jobs and pensions. This isn't hitting home yet w them. Lib coffee shop opens at 9a while Dunkin has been open since 5a. The Dunkin ppl get it because they have been working 2 jobs for a while to transfer their wealth the COLGATE professors etc....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 May, 01:19
when we know, we know, brotha

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
17 May, 07:21
The first will be last and the last will be victors

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 May, 05:43
Most people don't know what a blockchain is, so no aha coming. But if someone tried to understand, what would they need to research?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 May, 06:50
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
The only Blockchain I know is on the quantum system.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
19 May, 07:04
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Blockchain and crypto links

https://youtu.be/vPMDpb9ho...
☝️☝️☝️
Within this analogy,
Dad = mule, during times of election.
Letter switch from blue cat to socks = ballot switching

What is decentralization and why is it important ~
https://youtu.be/SrA7XTDCt...

Secrets of money - understanding why current fiat money system is being devalued and why an alternative monetary system (crypto/gold/silver backed system) is needed.
To stop world governments devaluing our money by printing!
https://youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-...

Cryptocurrency ~ the ultimate learning tool for everyone!
This video is cute and also has some great points

https://youtu.be/tQ1_8M1K0...
Blockchain for Kids | Blockchain Explained for Beginners - YouTube

Our first Blockchain for Kids video uses storytelling and creativity to break down blockchain so that even children can understand its benefits. Learn how bl...

Red Edge @Rededge
16 May, 04:09

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 May, 04:04
If I had money to invest, I would…. ALSO… Someone would just have to tell me exactly what to invest in and where… BUT… I only have 30.00 to my name..

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 May, 04:09
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
With u, and know God will increase that as You need each and every time. 🙏

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 May, 05:48
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Last time I bought a silver coin from a local gold/silver shop on main street, it was around $30. Felt better carrying it around me than having virtual numbers on internet in a system no one seems to know how to protect. If I get robbed, the thief gets a piece of valuable metal. And I know it never lost it's value. Things that are easier to understand.