Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 10:42
Ill try to get some more pictures of the eclipse tonight but it started.

[They] get off on this stuff so stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 May, 11:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They sprayed chemtrails so bad this evening in n. Nevada creating an aluminum cloud cover. We can't even see it. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 May, 02:01
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
yep still seeing them everyday. makes you wonder who's really in control, makes you wonder if we're all just being played

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 May, 02:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
I was thinking that yesterday. Some people try to say they are spraying healing chemicals now. Not so.

We had our mask mandates drop just 5 weeks ago. Skys were so beautifully deep blue with white puffy clouds in the 6 months prior.

Right after they dropped the mask mandates they started spraying every day- every day now for the past 6 weeks and guess what?

Covid cases ramped up quickly. Something not right is still being sprayed. Who is doing it? Where are bad guys still in control and trying to harm all of us? I remember saying to myself when I first learned of the Q Op. I will know good guys took out the bad guys when the chemtrailing stops.

Many do not know that they use them for Military equipment, radar, defence weapons and such. Chem trails have become a platform for darpa tech. Think about what will have to happen globally for them to stop spraying if their defence weapons need it.

16 May, 08:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
In Nevada they don't spray to bring in a system, they spray to evaporate any moisture possible. Everything is dried out, trees dying from the tops down, haze and blotchy paint on vehicles, etc. I used to smell the rain a day ahead of a storm a decade ago. I can no longer smell an incoming storm. Evil scumbags with way to much money and power, think they can control every single thing on this planet.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
A friend in Arizona said they do the same, use them to dry out the already very dry air further.

Have you tried putting an orgone chembuster in your yard to bring real rain clouds? There are many websites with directions on how to make your own and you can find places to buy them.

I have had notable shifts in my skies with mine. It's smaller, maybe its time to upgrade. I like this one.🤩

"People who have heavily gifted areas affected by drought with tower busters and chembusters placed about have reported a dramatic increase in rainfall. Of course the elephant in the room is man-made pollution from geoengineering, which can cause drought and fires. "-

https://www.wuwuwoman.com/...
03:38 PM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
16 May, 05:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'll check into it. Thank you!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 May, 06:11
Take note of the sky above it when they are spraying. When I first got mine, it was a small one, I could see the dopplar radar clearing a space above my home. These things are bad ass. The orgone restores the depleted "death" energy these chemtrails cause as well, keeping the plant and human life around them more vital.

William Riech was curing cancer with orgone energy booths. Of course they put him in jail and....