Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Ill try to get some more pictures of the eclipse tonight but it started.

[They] get off on this stuff so stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.
10:42 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 May, 03:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I knew my dog was acting extremly weird for the past 2 days!
No wonda!🤔☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
16 May, 05:48
Wow VK, you have a really nice camera there. I know I certainly cannot pick up this much detail on my cell phone. I always forget to gLow outside during these events. I missed the blood moon last night unfortunately. I know there R telescopes that take photos, is this what you used?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 May, 10:08
I saw it at abour this point. The moon was low and huge. It was impressive.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 May, 06:33
It was the most beautiful day yesterday where I am in Ontario and then all of a sudden late evening clouds, thunderbolts, lightning and rain
Can't see nuttin' W.T.H. 😠

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
16 May, 06:44
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
yes they started spraying at 8 am Sunday. trying to prevent us from seeing

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
16 May, 02:03

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 May, 01:08
"Ill"... made me think Godfather III 🤔

At 10:12 Scavino posted a hockey video with "GOAL" flashing.

10:12 > 112
💧112 includes "Godfather III" and also repeats the warning you shared in this post to be aware.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 May, 12:55
see something.
say something.

Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
16 May, 12:00
we watched what was said to be the ISS fly through the sky also

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 11:40
The Moon right now where I am is Nothing I have Ever Seen.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 11:41
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
@vincentkennedy
Pics to Follow.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
15 May, 11:41
The moon 🌙 seems fake to me half the time ⏲
🤔🤔🤔
you can literally see
frequency 3
energy 6
vibrations 9
in this photo 📸
Unbelievably Beautiful

Red Edge @Rededge
16 May, 03:51
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Beautiful

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 May, 11:38
We are cloudy right now, so I'll enjoy looking at everyone elses pics. 😊

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 May, 11:37
Out of luck with the viewing so far - we're pretty socked in with clouds

I did notice something a bit strange when I went outside to look - usually when there's been rain the frogs are hollering & it's deathly quiet out there right now

Only a few night bugs - no chuck's will's widows or whippoorwills which are usually going full throttle along with a variety of frogs

More like the kind of quiet before a storm 🤔

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 May, 11:50
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Same here. Clear all day and get some spin up thunderstorms

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 May, 11:37
👍

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 May, 11:35
Awesome! Thank you Ultra MAGA Patriot. we have a sky full of storm clouds.Now i wont miss it so much!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 May, 11:35

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 May, 11:32
They sprayed chemtrails so bad this evening in n. Nevada creating an aluminum cloud cover. We can't even see it. :(

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 May, 02:01
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
yep still seeing them everyday. makes you wonder who's really in control, makes you wonder if we're all just being played

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 May, 11:32
❤️🌝 Thank you!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 May, 11:30
counter time....i filled up on the good stuff! Equal playing field right

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
15 May, 11:29
got this from a friend in texas. my phone aint gonna get a decent pic. lol

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 May, 11:27
California view

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
15 May, 11:20
We have a great view here clear skies and people watching from the pier on Saint Simon's Island, GA :)

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 May, 11:19
I must be going blind or blessed w/ true vision.
I see 2 spheres... both being eclipsed by 1
shadow.

Iam Mie @iammiele
15 May, 11:19
clear skies here in cancun! pics can't capture the shift, but we can all feel it about 3/4+ covered now

Green 8700 @Green8700
15 May, 11:17
Thank you ! I keep warning all my Friends and family. They thought I was nuts but now with everything going on they’re at least listening to my my safety warnings. I can never sleep on the full moon. Now I know why. Gonig to double up on the melatonin.

Green 8700 @Green8700
15 May, 11:17
Thank you ! I keep warning all my Friends and family. They thought I was nuts but now with everything going on they’re at least listening to my my safety warnings. I can never sleep on the full moon. Now I know why. Gonig to double up on the melatonin.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 May, 11:14
Storming here tonight. Thanks for the updates. Everyone stay armored up. #vibes

Autmama 123 @autmama
15 May, 11:12

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
15 May, 11:11
central florida

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 May, 11:07
Thank you Vk , I so agree . Something is going on , there was a mass shooting two minutes from where I am , so far 1 dead 5 wounded , plus fires 2 very near . 1 destroyed many many homes .

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
15 May, 11:20
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Stay safe Patriot. 🙏🇺🇸

Kim Hall @Khall84
15 May, 11:07
raining here which is interesting cobsidering we had clear days all week but eve of eclipse and it starts pouring

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 May, 11:14
In response Kim Hall to her Publication
exact same scenario here. Beautiful, extremely hot sunny skies all week, then 'suddenly' tonight we have had 2" hail and downpours.
hmmm

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 May, 11:25
In response Kim Hall to her Publication
🤔 A similar pattern here in my part of Arkansas