Only people mentioned by Patriot1650 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 July, 12:43
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
Amen! Yep we are all pissed off but we know that God is in control too. Doesn't mean we sit and wait for him to fix it, we have to stand up and demand our constitutional rights be upheld, and that every single one of these satanistic fraud pedos are brought to justice, whatever way that may be. GITMO can't get full enough!🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW Nothing can stop what is coming💪🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 July, 08:45
i no longer consent to be governed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
12 February, 08:35
And that is just a fraction of the underhanded double-dealing
dillusionary criminally illogical nefarious deception!

Joy Rogers @Joyful_RN
12 February, 07:43
Yes I'm pissed. Tired of seeing people who lost jobs and their insurance suffer while politicians give themselves a raise.

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
02 February, 06:12
I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore!!
God is in control and really testing our faith and patience. 🙏😇🙏🇺🇲🇺🇲

Eric Travis @Travis159
02 February, 04:40
very pissed,, but we are sitting on our hands and waiting for someone or something to make things better after an EBS message that may or may not happen tells us people that are supposedly in prison or executed are going to be arrested or have been arrested.
trusting plans i guess,,,,,,

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
02 February, 02:42
They never gave me $1200 or $600

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
02 February, 02:48
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
first were you qualified to receive the stimulus?
if you were then you can tell whom ever does your taxes you didnt receive it. then it will come back to you in your taxes. my grandson did it this way