Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
16 May, 02:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
The mystery of Orion: Why are so many ancient structures oriented towards Orion??

“What is above is similar to what is below,” this principle is illustrated by the Egyptian pyramids, which are terrestrial copies, a three-dimensional map, an imitation of the brightest stars in Orion. And not just those structures. The two pyramids of Teotihuacán, along with the Quetzalcoatl temple, are located in the same way.
Believe it or not, some researchers have noted similarities between the Orion belt and three large Martian volcanoes. Just a coincidence? Or are they artificial and not volcanoes?… We are not sure. Perhaps these “signs” were left on all the planets in the solar system, and the list is endless. But this is not the main point. What did the ancient pyramid builders mean? What idea did they try to convey to their distant descendants?

https://mysteriesrunsolved...
01:18 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 May, 02:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
They harnessed both Celestial and Suns energy to create Life.
All directed into the Kings chamber

Exactly what Cern are doing, trying to create a spark of light (life)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 May, 04:58
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
That's not what I heard CERN was up to. I think it's far more detrimental to humans. They were shut down fyi.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 May, 02:25
Very interesting because my brother’s name is Torerro, but we call him Teo, for short. My Mother’s name is Alice...
I said all of that to say this, when I do the pyramid deciphering of the numbers, 2 letters, “TEO”, always appears!
Ancient Egyptian 4sho’!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 May, 12:24
The Orion wars.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 May, 06:45
Orion
The Hunter.
"Hunters become the hunted" comes to mind...

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
16 May, 06:06
There is an energy source coming from Orion which is universal energy. It is "beamed" to the top of the pyramid and those who experience this energy receive enlightenment through their crown chakra.

The Egyptians opened their eyes and they would use these external energy sources as amplifiers, much like psychoactive drugs that some in our world take.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
16 May, 06:07
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
The kundalini will open many chakras at once, but the practice of focus was appropriate here. They focused on one chakra at a time to connect with certain energies and this was for the sake of receiving guidance, or for healing, learning, to feel a certain way themselves. Or to let you know that you feel better when you meditate and open your chakras, especially the upper ones.

So depending on what they had to learn, experience or heal, they would choose the right chakra or combination of chakras. This facilitated the Ascension process.

They did this so that they could apply higher knowledge of beings in the higher realms to situations they had on Earth, which is a lower realm

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 May, 04:50
Iteresting article Q2infinity.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 May, 02:59
Could the answer to your last two interrogative sentences be the second sentence in your post, “What is above is similar to what is below,” so as to feel closer to the gods? Perhaps it's a Divine or Universal law that things mirror themselves... I'm thinking of Q's many drops where he uses the word mirror. In Quantum Physics it is the entanglement of particles ... and in the creation of the universe itself it is the matter vs the anti-matter ...

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 May, 02:24
sirius also known as the dog star