Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 May, 10:15
What an innovator he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
Real person confirmed ./
ht Karli Bonne
11:52 AM - May 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
17 May, 08:30
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
My vote is still on Bruce Willis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
17 May, 03:45
love that laugh SOOOO much… 🤗

William Filer @TahoeBilly
16 May, 08:19
Excuse me but Karli is filming and screen, pointing her finger...isn't Durham seeing her finger and moving away from it? Q Theater!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 May, 07:34
2 pics

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 May, 07:32
The Real John Durham

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 May, 03:30
karli is the heart and soul of joy love hope. I love her.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
16 May, 02:50

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
16 May, 02:30
Sorry...who is this?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 May, 02:48
In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Will BKr @WillBK
16 May, 01:30
And?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 May, 09:45
In response Will BKr to his Publication
ADAMS APPLE APPARENT IN THESE BITCHES

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
16 May, 01:26
550 days from Qs 2nd to last post referencing "Durham. Q" to the day Durham walks into court? 2 pics attached

5:5

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 May, 01:25

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
16 May, 01:18
Same guy :)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 May, 12:48
oh my his beard is snowy white now🤍

Olaf Koll @OlafK
16 May, 12:46
i love her.......

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 May, 12:39
His beard is white. . .

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 May, 12:38
His beard is snowy white now!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 May, 12:41
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
White = Wisdom...

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 May, 12:46
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Well after all this I should say we all look a little gray, put on a shirt the other day, and wow did it show off my features.. Picked up every gray hair I had!! kekekeke
Seriously, snow[y] white could it be a comm??

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 12:38

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 May, 12:36
👀

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 May, 12:32
I was just thinking about this. I was wondering if he would be seen in person.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 May, 12:00
That famous laugh never gets old. 🤣❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 May, 02:18
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I still have some of her older twitter videos, lol
love'm