Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
If the Spirit spoke to You, do you think it would be male of female voice ?
11:14 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 May, 11:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I believe we already hear Spirit without realizing it. It is both and neither, your own and yet not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 May, 11:45
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
16 May, 11:40
music or colors.. 😇 thats how i feel it. i think for me its like seeing a flower full of color. i guess i dont attribute our male verses femal to something like that.

16 May, 11:41
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
🙏❤️

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 May, 11:36
I think it would be a male voice, A very sweet and comforting and loving male voice✝️
The reason I think male, is because scripture tells us that God is the head and then man and then the woman✝️

16 May, 11:37
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

16 May, 11:36
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
"Spend more time with them" that's what was spoken directly into my ear, but my left, is evil on the left, God is on the right, but up is down, down is up, so it felt right, and brought much comfort, and led me to face and let go of everything weighing me down.

Other Half @Otherhalf
16 May, 11:25
No voice at all. The words just appear in your mind, as if you just heard someone say something. You know what they said, but you never heard a sound.

16 May, 11:27
In response Other Half to her Publication
🙏❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
16 May, 11:30
In response Other Half to her Publication

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 May, 11:15
I heard neither, just a warm feeling and telepathic communication when I had a near death experience.