CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 08:55
IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN DOCTORS ARE SUPRESSING THIS INFORMATION!
These fortuitous positive side effects of Ivermectin have been know for years, but squelched by “ big Pharma”. Now, Ivermectin has become the most famous drug in the world! But mainstream media which is part of the OWO has totally lied about this cheap wonder drug.

This study demonstrates potential for its use against a broad range of cancers. Along with direct cytotoxic effects, it’s believed to help regulate the tumor microenvironment, mediating immunogenic cell death.

https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 09:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I sure wish this was reasonably priced and available to everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
me too. And it should be available in pharmacies
09:54 AM - May 16, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 May, 10:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I buy mine here! Can testify it's the real deal.

https://www.ivermectin.com...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 10:19
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I get mine from Dr. Stella! price about the same! ✅

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 May, 10:54
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thanks!!!