CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN DOCTORS ARE SUPRESSING THIS INFORMATION!
These fortuitous positive side effects of Ivermectin have been know for years, but squelched by “ big Pharma”. Now, Ivermectin has become the most famous drug in the world! But mainstream media which is part of the OWO has totally lied about this cheap wonder drug.

This study demonstrates potential for its use against a broad range of cancers. Along with direct cytotoxic effects, it’s believed to help regulate the tumor microenvironment, mediating immunogenic cell death.

https://www.theepochtimes....
08:55 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 May, 02:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Possibly my daughter could have been treated with Ivermectin
last year for her cancer, is it only the evil ones blocking this
wonder medicine... indirectly I think letting the Plan play out-
it has been blocked more ways than one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 May, 10:43
Wow!!! Finally Going Public!! 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 10:45
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
🙏👊

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
16 May, 10:03
Cancer is big business for the medical industry. They don't want a cure.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 10:04
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
true that

so sick to not tell people

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 May, 09:54
yes its a cancer solution my daughter was diagnosed with colon cancer. her natralpathic dr told her is studies iver killed cancer cells. guess what she is in remission

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 10:02
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
wonderful! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 May, 10:11
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Also baking soda (soda bicarbonate) and maple syrup. I personally know a person who has helped overcome cancer. Cancer and other parasites thrive in acidity, soda neutralizes acidity in the body.
http://www.bylinar-karel.c...
https://www.kupnisila.cz/j...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 09:34
I sure wish this was reasonably priced and available to everyone.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
me too. And it should be available in pharmacies

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
16 May, 09:33
If you do a search on NIH.gov.... there have ben many studies showing the positive beneficial effects of Ivermectin on multiple different types of cancer.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
ty for telling me this, God Bless