Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Interesting timing…
A congressional hearing will be held on Tuesday, May 17, about unidentified flying objects (UFOs) for the first time in over 50 years.
08:05 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
17 May, 04:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I see them every day here in the Netherlands. They follow me and also signal on request. If you want to see them call the Galactic Federation and ask them to come over sometime and then sit outside, but don't expect miracles, it took me a while to start seeing them too. They show themselves to people who have no fear, they want to be seen without fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 May, 04:10
Of course... I just hope if there are extra terrestrials attempting to help us that we don’t cause a big big problem. 🤕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 May, 05:38

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 May, 05:39
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 May, 09:17
Hmm, that pesky number 17 coming up again... 🔥