nasty 123 @Nasty1
Ancestry DNA collection companies were never about helping you finding your heritage , it has always been about finding ways to weaponize DNA against specific races & sexes.
06:25 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 May, 08:36
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
And, for the blood drinker fiends
Great way to find your preferences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 May, 08:43
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Yeah & organs for transplants

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 May, 02:30
They were looking for SHANE

wakey wakey

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
17 May, 10:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I have followed him off and on throughout this battle, but have found so many of his posts so cryptic. Then like so many I was booted off Twitter....is his true identity somehow linked to Jr? I have heard JFK Jr might have a twin.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 May, 09:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
RETURN OF THE SON

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 May, 01:37
I believe that they used it to search for the Bloodline too.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 May, 11:41
Looks like Russia knew about it in 2007
Ethnic Bioweapon
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 May, 06:32
I've been laughed at for avoiding things like this.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
16 May, 06:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
My mother had a look of shock on her face when i suggested this could happen with her DNA she sent to 1 of those companies