JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 10:55
Kim Runner is another account that I feel very grateful for. She was bringing our attention to the deeper layers of meaning in the the VK posts at least as far back as Spring 2020. This awareness would later lead to our increased attention to the gematria numbers. She is a very aptly named 123 and contributes to our collective awakening in ways that many of us are not even conscious of and in such a quiet and humble way. Bonus points for her attention to #KennedySunday

#KimRunner
#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Kim Runner is yes amazing, she is and has always been a die hard Patriot no matter what happens, unshakable, just as you have been Fan.
She is most definitely on it when it comes to decoding VK and many others.
She works hard at it too, not just a fair weather Patriot either, she is Hard Core Warrior.

You too have been such a big part of this movie. Nana remembers yrs ago now that we first met on twit wit, if not for you I would have not known about a lot of things so fast, like the awesome advantages of grounding.
When all these visions and things started happening to me you were the one that said, nope Nana isnt crazy, when I feel sure most everyone thought I was.
You know Nana loves you.
I would have to thank you for getting me back to listening to music too, as I had completely stopped after my son passed and I had really forgotten what a joy it is and how it lifts our spirits.😘
Thank you💜
01:45 AM - May 16, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
16 May, 03:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am truly sorry for your loss, thank you for always sharing your love and wisdom here. God bless you🙏🏼❤️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 08:48
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Thank you hun, we have all had loss of some kind in our lives, but just looky we are still here and still full of God's love and joy.