JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Kim Runner is another account that I feel very grateful for. She was bringing our attention to the deeper layers of meaning in the the VK posts at least as far back as Spring 2020. This awareness would later lead to our increased attention to the gematria numbers. She is a very aptly named 123 and contributes to our collective awakening in ways that many of us are not even conscious of and in such a quiet and humble way. Bonus points for her attention to #KennedySunday

#KimRunner
#FamiliaIsEverything
10:55 AM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
16 May, 08:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 May, 04:00
She is the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
baeqin 007 @baeqin007
16 May, 03:45
Hell yeah! She is good at what she does and I look to her for information. Good job Mrs. Kim!! βœŠπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™β€ΌοΈ

β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž @daniel
16 May, 11:24
we love u @kimrunner :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 May, 02:19
In response β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž to his Publication
Thanks, Daniel.
Love you, too, friend.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 May, 10:58
This is such a sweet tribute to Miss Kim!πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€οΈ

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 May, 10:47
the mee shall inherit the earth

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
16 May, 09:51
she really is a sweet and loving soul ❀️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 May, 09:49
Been Rolling with Kim since day 1 on twitter. such a GREAT person. sges literally AWESOME πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
16 May, 08:55
My wife and i found her in Spring 2020 as well and we are grateful for that ! @kimrunner

16 May, 02:24
In response Morris Light to his Publication
β™₯️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 May, 08:53
She is simply the best!

She is simply the best!

She is simply the best!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 06:52
Thank you for stating this - Kim is an amazing patriot, her work is everywhere, GEORGENEWS on telegram, twitter (account after account) she never tires - and ALWAYS positive.
Thank you Kim you are a blessing to us all!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 May, 06:45
❀❀❀

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 May, 06:45
❀❀❀

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 May, 06:33
πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 May, 06:33
πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
16 May, 06:10
agree 100%!!! grateful for all you do Kim to kerp us informed, inspired and engaged. much love and appreciation β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 May, 03:50
πŸ™Thank you Kim, God bless you for all you do xπŸ™

Diana DJT @Diana
16 May, 03:07
A true woman of ❀️ I so much appreciate her incredible insight, I live to learn, Kim, your a great teacher, grateful that our paths have crossedπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

NEO ONE @Neo
16 May, 02:49
Yep, Kim is great. And very often my first contact on twitter after i got nuked. I am happy that we had meet us in the space. I am much proud about to fight with together with her against the Evil. But that's also my thoughts about every Anon here.
Everyone are doing great.

#FamilyIsEverything

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 May, 02:38
i couldnt agree moreπŸ’›

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 May, 02:31
ThanQ Kim!! Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ’• πŸ™

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 May, 02:30
Yes! We are fortunate Kim is here - and Nana too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 01:45
Kim Runner is yes amazing, she is and has always been a die hard Patriot no matter what happens, unshakable, just as you have been Fan.
She is most definitely on it when it comes to decoding VK and many others.
She works hard at it too, not just a fair weather Patriot either, she is Hard Core Warrior.

You too have been such a big part of this movie. Nana remembers yrs ago now that we first met on twit wit, if not for you I would have not known about a lot of things so fast, like the awesome advantages of grounding.
When all these visions and things started happening to me you were the one that said, nope Nana isnt crazy, when I feel sure most everyone thought I was.
You know Nana loves you.
I would have to thank you for getting me back to listening to music too, as I had completely stopped after my son passed and I had really forgotten what a joy it is and how it lifts our spirits.😘
Thank youπŸ’œ

Diana DJT @Diana
16 May, 03:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am truly sorry for your loss, thank you for always sharing your love and wisdom here. God bless youπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’₯

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 May, 06:24
Love, love, love Kim!! Best vibes in the house. Easy to listen to and learn from. I am blessed that I found her early on in this journey. #GoodPeople
there truly are so many.

15 May, 03:02
From one OG to another...thank you, friend!
Happy to have crossed your path and hope to give you a big hug in person one day :)
Much Love!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 May, 12:02
Yep every time I got kicked off twatter all I had to do was find her account!! Then I could find the others!! Kim is amazeballs!!